I hope you had a fantastic weekend. I kinda did…not much happened though. So, over the weekend, I met some beautiful women and they all had the same question for me. The question was ‘what are the best foundations for oily skin?’. Oh yes! I gave them my best foundations for oily skin and thought why not share it with you too. I have used quite a lot of foundations in my line of work and I have come up with a list of my top 5 foundations for oily skin. In no particular order, here they are :
- Revlon Color Stay Foundation For Oily/Combination Skin – Price is 3,700naira. It’s available for purchase here.
- Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation – Price is 2,500naira. It’s available for sale here.
- Black Up Full Coverage Cream Foundation – Price is 7,030naira. You can purchase at BlackUp Boutique, Shop L072 ,City Mall Shopping Complex, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
- MAC Studio Fix Foundation with SPF 15 – Price is 8,500naira. You can purchase at any MAC Store.
- Maybelline Fit Me Poreless Foundation – Price is 2,800naira. It’s available for sale here
I’m still trying out other brands and I shall update this list as soon as I discover more fantastic foundations for oily skin. I hope you found this post helpful. What is/are your best foundation(s) for oily skin? I would love to know!
Hugs and Kisses,
(P.S – Prices are subject to change based on various factors like forex etc.)