Happy new week! I have a review for you today…well probably all through this week but first on the list is the Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat which I read about online and the reviews were fantastic. I found out that it’s an amazing nail top coat and it dries off real fast. I couldn’t resist adding it to my cart whilst shopping. Honestly, I’m obsessed with this nail product. I love anything that works! The Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat is one of those things and I thought to share the good news 😀 . Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat is an award-winning topcoat (InStyle Best Beauty Buys 2013 winner). It is described as being able to penetrate through the nail lacquer to the base coat forming a single solid coating over the nail plate. This then helps to prevent any chipping or peeling of the polish and yellowing of the nail. Now,here’s my review:
Packaging : It comes in a transparent nail polish bottle with a white and black pack.
Formula : The Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat is ultra glossy and has a smooth formula.
How I Use : I usually wait till my nail polish is dry before I apply as a top coat.
- The Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat is ultra glossy.
- It leaves my nails looking beautifully shiny.
- It is fast drying.
- It makes my nail polishes last longer than they do on their own.
- It works perfectly on glitter polishes and reduces the roughness that some of them may have after application.
- The only downside would be the strong smell it has on the day you apply to your nails but that wears off as the days go by and this isn’t much of a big deal.
Overall, this is my holy grail top coat and I would recommend it to as many people as I can. It’s a little pricey but definitely worth every kobo. You can purchase a bottle of 14ml for 2,000 naira here . Have you ever tried Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat ? What’s your favorite nail top coat?
Hugs and Kisses,