Hi Glam Royals,
I have an updated eyebrow pictorial for you today…whoop! A lot of women still find it a tad difficult to draw their eyebrows well and I thought to share this update which features my latest eyebrow product – Hegai and Esther Eyebrow Definer. This is the best thing to happen in recent times. I was sent a pot in NUBIA to review and I’ve been loving it. It is smudge proof, a little goes a long way, it’s quite portable and would fit into any makeup bag, it comes with it’s own applicator brush and it is awesome! 😀
Here are the steps below to achieve the perfect eyebrows:
- Have your eyebrows groomed professionally(by shaving, tweezing, waxing or threading),
- With a spoolie/eyebrow brush, comb your eyebrows,
- Starting from the bottom of your lower eyebrows, draw a slant line using the angled brush,
- Then, do the same for the top,
- Draw the two parallel line to meet at the arch, then draw the end of the brows,
- Fill in the brows,
- Then use the spoolie/eyebrow brush to blend in the Hegai and Esther Eyebrow Definer and use a foundation or concealer to tidy up the look and to highlight.
Voila! There you go! I love the Hegai and Esther Eyebrow Definer and I hardly reach out for my eyebrow pencils anymore. I can’t wait to hear your thoughts. Have an awesome day!
Hugs and Kisses,