All through 2014, I didn’t put up any monthly favorite post as I did in 2013. To be honest, there wasn’t any particular reason for that but I hope to continue the trend this year…so help me God! So, just before January ends, I thought to share with you, some of my 2014 favorite beauty products. I have done reviews of most of them right here on the blog and I’ll put the links accordingly. For those that I have not got round to do reviews on, I’ll work on the reviews asap.
In no particular order, here’s a round up of my 2014 favorite beauty products.
- Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub :- This is the best body scrub ever. It smells so divine, makes my body feel very subtle and polished. You will find my review here.
- Eden Apricot Scrub :- This is my go-to face scrub. I really like how it smells. It is not too harsh, just the right texture for my face. After my review, I got quite a number of good comments from my readers about this product.
- Foreo Luna Mini :- This portable device is EVERYTHING! It’s a fantastic facial cleansing device , a part of my daily facial routine and I LOVE IT! You will find the review here.
- Cover Girl Queen Collection Ebony Bronzer :- I discovered this awesome bronzer on Instagram. The rave about it was so much, I had to give in to trying it out. I must say that it’s definitely worth the hype and I’ve not stopped using it since I laid my eyes on it. I shall do a full review on the blog in a bit.
- H&E Eyebrow Definer :- I got to know about this gel definer towards the end of 2014 and I love the idea behind it. It is a very lovely eyebrow product. You should check out my review and pictorial on how to use it for your eyebrows here.
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish :- This is my go-to powder any day. Click here for review.
- Maybelline Baby Lips In Pink Punch :- This lip balm does more than a regular lip balm. It moisturizes my lips, gives it a tint and can be worn alone as a lip color. It’s a fantastic beauty buy.
- Niji Roll up Pouch :- This pouch holds over 30 eye/lip pencils in one place. I love how it makes them organized and easy to carry around.
- LA Girl Pro Concealer :- These concealers are the only ones that work for me. Trust me when I say , they are one of the best. The formula is fantastic and very easy to blend. Check out my review here.
- Revlon ColorStay Foundation for Oily/Combination Skin :- I really like this foundation. It suits me as a woman of color and I also use it for my brides and clients. The finish is flawless and very natural.
- Sally Hansen Nail Hardener :- This hardener has helped my nails to be stronger and protects them from discoloration and splitting. You can find my review here.
- Milani Nail Polishes :- If you follow me on Instagram, you would be familiar with my love for Milani nail polishes. They are so vibrant and pigmented and you can check them out on my instagram page.
Phew! Just as I finished this post, I realized that there are a lot more beauty products that I couldn’t do without in 2014…lol. I think I’ll do an updated post on my 2014 favorite beauty products…hehehe. I hope you enjoyed reading. What were your 2014 favorite beauty products? I would love to know. Have a fab day,darlings!
Hugs and Kisses,