How did your week go? Fast and productive like mine, I hope. I can hear lots of ‘Thank God it’s Friday’ 😀 . I usually like to publish my get the makeup look posts at the beginning of the week but I know a lot of y’all will be getting ready for owambes and events starting tonight…hehe. So, I’m thinking this post is just in time for you to get a makeup look inspo. Alright, let’s find out product details of this look and where the name ‘traffic jam’ came from.
- Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Caramel and Cappuccino
- L.A Girl Pro Conceal in Fawn
- Ben Nye Powder in Topaz And Banana
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Dark Deep
- Hegai And Esther Eyebrow Gel in Nubia.
- MAC Eye shadows in Embark and Swiss Chocolate.
- Taos Eye shadow in Butter.
- Maybelline New York Eye Studio Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner in Black.
- Zaron Eyeliner in Black Velvet.
- Two (2) coats of Maybelline Great Lash Mascara on my upper and lower lashes.
- Red Cherry Lashes in 523.
- Cover Girl Ebony bronze.
- MAC Blush in Raizin’.
- Missy Lynn bronzer.
- Zaron Matte Lip Stick in Traffic Jam.
I hope you like today’s makeup look. Have a great weekend!
Hugs and Kisses,