October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month which is an annual campaign to increase awareness of the disease. While most people are aware of breast cancer,many forget to take the steps to have a plan to detect the disease in its early stages and encourage others to do the same. Many people in our environment are ignorant and have misperceptions of cancers and only just go to the hospital when it is almost too late to act. Now,this is where CurbCancer Nigeria comes into play.
– Serving as advocates to the government and corporations for people living with cancers”
I support the CurbCancer Nigeria’s cause,that’s why i decided to write this blog post in order to get you informed. So,please go out and save the ‘girls’ (your boobs). For more details about Breast Cancer Awareness, check out CurbCancer Nigeria on :
- Twitter – @CurbCancerNG
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/curbcancernigeria
- Blog – www.curbcancernigeria.blogspot.com
Inspiring Quotes From Women Who Survived Breast Cancer:
- “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward” – Kay Yow.
- “People go through challenging moments of losing people and of having their life threatened from illness and real grief. But they get through it. And that’s the testament to the human spirit and it’s — we are fragile, but we also are divine” – Sheryl Crow.
- “I feel so fortunate and grateful to be a survivor of breast cancer. I see it as a gift” -Olivia Newton John.
- “I’m here today because I refused to be unhappy. I took a chance” – Wanda Sykes.
- “Get up everyday, love God and do your best, He will do the rest” – Joyce Meyer.
(Copyright – http://www.beliefnet.com/Health/Womens-Health/Galleries/Inspiring-Quotes-from-Women-Who-Overcame-Breast-Cancer.aspx)
Hugs and Kisses,