Hey Glam Royals,
How did your November go? Sure it was a sweet one? November was (it’s over as far as I’m concerned :p ) one of the most amazing months for me. And I’m so sad to see it go 🙁 . Okay I’m not going to be sad for too long as December (my favorite month of the year) is here…woohoo! Time to get in the festive mood and begin to shop and get gifts…hehehe.
Okay okay, before I begin to drift away, I have some fantastic products to share with you as my favorite beauty products of the month in November. As usual, I have quite a lot but I just try and pick a few so as not to overwhelm you,my darling readers. 😉
In no particular order, here’s a list and photo collage of my November’s Favorites:
- Too Faced Natural Eyeshadow Palette.
- LA Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer in Fawn.
- Jordana Eye Makeup Remover.
- NYX lip liners in Mahogany and Coffee.
- My heart shaped sunglasses…which is so cute and everyone just wants to wear and take a photo 😀
I’m definitely doing a review on one or more of these November’s Favorites’ products in a bit. Make sure to check back real soon. Hope you have a Great December Lovelies! :*
Hugs and Kisses,