Hey Glam Royals,
How’s your day going? Mine is going okay. I haven’t done a review in a while,so I thought to share this with you. Over the last Christmas holidays, I got a few makeup products as gifts and I have used and absolutely love some of them. One of which is the Zaron Face Primer that I got during the Sacred Beauty’s 12 days of Christmas Giveaway along with a Zaron mascara and lip gloss.
Okay,let’s see what makes Zaron Face Primer,fantastic. Remember these are my honest opinion about this product.
Packaging: It comes in an white tube with a black pump at the top. It’s easy to get out the quantity I want to use and also avoid cross contamination.
Application: Once you press the quantity you need,apply on the face and spread. Unlike the No 7 Beautifully Matte Makeup Base,you can take your time to work with it on the face and it won’t get too dry or patchy.
Formula : It is clear,gel-like and has a lightweight formula which is odorless. It refines the skin for a flawless smooth-velvety finish and helps to reduce the appearance of pores and lines instantly.
- The Zaron Face Primer gives the face a silky feel (this is good for combination and dry skin).
- It allows makeup to glide on the face really well.
- It helps to increase the longevity of makeup on the face.
- It prevents the foundation from looking cakey.
- It can be used by any skin shade.
- The Zaron Face Primer helps to even out the skin tone.
- I usually use it after applying the No 7 Beautifully Matte Makeup Base to add a bit of silky feel to the face. It doesn’t dry out the oil completely because of it’s velvelty formula,so it works best for combination and dry skin.
Overall, I really like this primer and I would purchase more when this runs out. It retails at the Zaron store and website for 2,500naira which is really pocket-friendly. I hope you found this review helpful.
Hugs and Kisses,