I hope you are doing well. I’m doing great, myself. I’m also excited to share this makeup look post with you. So, I got Busola to be my model for a beauty shoot at the studio last week and it was fun. I went ahead to post the pictures on Instagram and it got a lot of likes…hehe. So, I thought…why don’t I share the products used to achieve this smoked out purple makeup look? Now, here goes :
- Revlon Colorstay foundation in Cappuccino and Caramel
- L.A Girl Pro Conceal In Fawn
- Ben Nye powder in Topaz
- MAC Studio Fix Powder in NW45
- MAC Mineralize skin finish in Deep Dark
- Jordana Eyebrow Pencil In Dark Brown.
- Jioney Eyeshadow in JES 119
- MAC Eyeshadow in Amber Lights, Embark and Swiss Chocolate
- Bm Pro Eyeshadows in Bright Brown and Bright Burgundy
- Maybelline Ultra Eyeliner in Black
- Jordana Eyeliner in Sterling Blue
- Two (2) coats of Zaron XXL Lengthening Mascara on her upper and lower lashes.
- Bee Lashes in 43
- Cover Girl Ebony bronze
- MAC blush in Raizin’
- Jordana bronzer in 02
- Zaron Lip liner in Clay Pot
- MAC Lipsticks in Mocha And Hug me
- Wet n’ Wild Clear Lipgloss
Do you like the makeup look of the day? Would you like to have your face done professionally without the fear of looking too caked up? If your answer is yes, feel free to send me a message. My personal email address is [email protected] . I hope to hear from you! Have a fab day!
Hugs and Kisses,