About a month ago, I received a review kit from Zaron Cosmetics ( one of my favorite Nigerian makeup brands) and the package included 10 Zaron Uno Eyeshadows. The uno eyeshadows are the single eye shadows from the Zaron range which was launched in late 2014 and they are really beautiful. I made sure to use them to create looks before putting up a post. Now, here’s my review ;
Packaging : They come in transparent plastic cases in black card boxes.
Formula : Some are matte while the others are shimmery.
How I Use : I apply my eyeshadow base, then apply my eyeshadow using an eyeshadow brush.
- They are pigmented, make sure to use an eyeshadow base, to increase the intensity.
- The colors are so gorgeous.
- They have a long lasting finish.
- They do not crease.
- They are pocket friendly and easy to carry around.
- Honestly, I haven’t seen any negative thing about the eye shadows.
Overall, I really like these uno eyeshadows by Zaron . They are one of the best single eye shadows out there. You can purchase these eyeshadows at any Zaron outlets nationwide. For more information about Zaron and reviews, I’ve written, please click here and here.
Looks Created Using Zaron Uno Eyeshadows:
Do you own any Zaron Uno Eyeshadows? What’s your favorite shade?
Hugs and Kisses,