It’s been too long, right? I know…I get a little lazy when I have to sit down to do my full face makeup. The struggle is real! 🙁 . So, I was at the studio yesterday and thought, why not do a ‘get the look’ post?! I came up with this look and you know the title of my post is usually centered around one of more of the products used to achieve the look. In this post, the product is NYX Matte LipCream In Transylvania. I’m in love with this lip color, it’s very pigmented, stays matte and long lasting too. Okay, I don’t want to be a spoiler, so here goes the full list of products used to achieve the look of the day.
- Revlon Colorstay foundation in Cappuccino and Caramel
- L.A Girl Pro Conceal In Toffee
- Ben Nye Powder in Topaz
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Deep Dark
- Jordana Eyebrow Pencil In Dark Brown.
- MAC Eyeshadow In Embark and Swiss Chocolate
- Bm Pro Eyeshadow in Lava
- Purple E/s From Missy Lynn Palette
- Zaron Eyeliner In Black Velvet
- Two (2) coats of Zaron XXL Lengthening Mascara on her upper and lower lashes.
- Bee Lashes in 43
- Cover Girl Ebony bronze
- MAC blush in Raizin’
- Missy Lynn bronzer
- NYX Matte LipCream in Transylvania. It’s available for purchase here
Voila! I hope you like the look of the day! Please feel free to try it out and tag me in your posts.
Hugs and Kisses,