Beauty doesn’t have to cost so much and give you a headache. There are lots of beauty hacks that can help to get the most out of your beauty products and routines. Wondering what those are? Come with me as I share 10 beauty hacks every girl should know and how to save some cash.
1. Before throwing empty products that come in plastic bottles, cut them open and scrape what’s left and transfer to another container. This will save you some money before you buy a replacement.
2. When your fave eyeshadow falls and crumbles, it’s not totally useless. Mix the crumbled eyeshadow with petroleum jelly to make your own lip color.
3. Soak your mascara in a cup of warm water when you’re running low. This will loosen the product along the sides of the tube.
4. Get more out of your fragrance testers. You can pour it into an unscented lotion to make your own fragrance.
5. Extend the life of your foundation by adding face lotion and making it a tinted moisturizer.
6. Fix a crushed eyeshadow or any other pressed powder by adding rubbing alcohol and allowing to sit for few hours. You can check the steps here
7. Revive slightly dry mascara, gel liner, or cream shadow with saline solution. A few drops of saline solution will bring back the formulation of the product and make it as good as new.
8. Fix a broken lipstick by melting it back together using a lighter.
9. Use hairspray as brow gel. Spritz hair spray on a spoolie and use it to brush out your brows. Make sure to use a hairspray that won’t make your eyebrows too sticky.
10.Use mascara as eyeliner by applying with eyeliner brush.
I hope you found this post helpful. What are your fave beauty hacks?
Hugs and Kisses,