How has your week been? I hope you are having a good one as the holiday season approaches. I recently got some Inglot makeup products from the Inglot Nigeria store at the Palms, Lekki and incorporated them into this holiday make up look. I also made a YouTube video for this look. Please check it out and subscribe! 😀 .
- Inglot Under Makeup Base
- Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Caramel and Cappuccino
- L.A Girl Pro Conceal in Toffee
- Ben Nye Powder in Topaz
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Dark Deep
- Mabrook Eyebrow Pencil in Brown.
- MAC Eye shadow in Embark .
- Inglot Pure Pigment Eyeshadow in 57.
- Bmpro Eye shadow in Bright Brown.
- Black Eye shadow and Highlight from Tunisian Nights Eye shadow Quad By Sam Fine For Fashion Fair.
- Maybelline New York Eye Studio Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- Zaron Eye liner in Black Velvet.
- Two (2) coats of L’oreal Paris Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara on my upper and lower lashes.
- NYX Cosmetics Wonder Pencil in Medium.
- Ardell Demi Wispies in 120.
- Cover Girl Ebony bronze
- BmPro E/s in Bright Brown
- Missy Lynn bronzer
- NYX Lip liner in Coffee
- Inglot Lipstick in 417
I hope you like this holiday makeup look with Inglot. Happy Holidays, Lovelies!
Hugs and Kisses,