Welcome back to my blog. I hope you had a lovely weekend. Today’s post is all about the Natures Gentle Touch Tea Tree Anti-Dandruff Range Review. Few weeks ago, I was contacted and asked by Natures Gentle Touch if I wouldn’t mind testing out and reviewing their Tea Tree Anti Dandruff Range. I was happy to because of my hairxperience at their institute which I loved. So, the products were sent and I’ve used them. According to Natures Gentle Touch, the Natures Gentle Touch Tea Tree Anti-Dandruff range is a treatment specially formulated with the essential oil that contains rich natural ingredients that clears dandruff and keeps you dandruff free. Here’s my review:
Packaging : The Natures Gentle Touch Tea Tree Anti-Dandruff products come in opaque white plastic bottles with pumps. Details of the products and how to use them are written on the bottles and packs.
Formula : They are specially formulated with the essential oil that contains rich natural ingredients that clears dandruff.
How To Use :
- Start with SHAMPOO. Apply and massage thoroughly unto scalp until it lathers. Leave on for 5 minutes before rinsing shampoo out.
- After shampooing, apply a small amount of the INSTANT CONDITIONER onto palms then massage into scalp. Leave it on hair for 3 minutes before rinsing out.
- After the conditioning process, apply the LEAVE-IN TREATMENT and style your hair, Do NOT rinse out.
- Use the SCALP PROTECTOR to protect your scalp from factors that trigger the recurrence of dandruff OR
- Use the DAILY SCALP THERAPY if you prefer lotion. Both treatments contain natural ingredients that continue the dandruff treatment and scalp restoration process.
- Contain natural ingredients.
- Relieve dandruff.
- Fight itching.
- Eliminate flakes,
- Condition of the scalp.
- The shampoo didn’t lather well enough.
Overall, I like this range because it gets rid of dandruff and dirt in no time. Although the shampoo didn’t lather as much as my regular shampoo does. It may have been my application method but I’ll use it again and let you guys know if there’s a difference. I absolutely love the minty smell & sensation during and after washing my hair. Oh, the blue coloured shampoo caught me by surprise…haha. Natures Gentle Touch Tea Tree Anti-Dandruff treatment for women is available at any Shoprite, Spar, Game and PEP stores nationwide.
You can also buy at www.naturesgentletouch.com/shop or order on Instagram/Facebook @naturesgentletouch. For further enquiries, please call 07038321653/09083411912 or visit www.naturesgentletouch.com.
I hope you found this post helpful. Have a fab week ahead, lovelies!
Hugs and Kisses,