Hi Glam Royals,
I know it’s been like forever since I did a pictorial on how to get makeup looks. To be honest, it’s not as easy as it looks but I promise to do this as often as I can. So,here’s a DIY (Do It Yourself ) post on how to get plum smokey eyes. I love the smokey eyes and I thought that a little twist to the regular black smokey eyes wouldn’t hurt anyone, right?..hehe. Now, let’s find out how I achieved the look, shall we?
Face : Bmpro HD Primer, Revlon Colorstay foundation in Caramel and Mahogany, L.A Girl Pro Conceal in Toffee, Ben Nye powder in Topaz, MAC Mineralize skinfinish in Deep Dark.
Eyebrows: Jordana eyebrow pencil in Medium Brown.
How To Get Plum Smokey Eyes
1. NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk to prime my eyelid.
2. MAC Embark and Swiss Chocolate in the crease.
3. Black eyeshadow from Sleek Sunset palette to the beginning and end of my lids.
4. Plum eyeshadow from Sleek Sunset palette to the middle.
5. Then, I used Bmpro eyeshadow in Bright Brown to warm up the crease a little more.
6. I lined my lids with BarryM liquid eyeliner in Black.
7. Zaron XXL lengthening mascara.
8. Red Cherry lashes in #217 for extra length.
9. Then I lined my inner eye rim with Zaron eyeliner pencil in Black Velvet.
Cheeks : MAC Raizin blush, Sleek contour kit in Dark, Jordana powder bronzer in 03 Sunkissed.
Lips : NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Beige.
I hope you’re inspired to try out this look. Please feel free to send me pictures when you do 😀 . My email address is [email protected]. Have a fab day,darlings!
Hugs and Kisses,