I hope you’ve had a great weekend. It’s Valentine’s day tomorrow and I created a soft makeup look for my ladies that want to stay away from the reds, pinks and purples. This is a nude makeup look that you can rock anywhere and achieve in less than 15mins.
So, I filmed a video for you to watch…whoop! Please bear with me as it’s my first DSLR filming and was a little blurry but my next video will be better, I promise 😀 . Now here’s the video and I’ll post the products list down below. Enjoy!
- No 7 Makeup Base.
- Inglot Under Makeup Base.
- Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Cappuccino.
- MAC Cosmetics Matchmaster Foundation in 7.0.
- L.A Girl Pro Conceal in Toffee.
- Ben Nye Powder in Topaz.
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Dark Deep
- Mabrook Eyebrow Pencil in Brown.
- MAC Eyeshadow in Embark and Swiss Chocolate.
- Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow in Malted.
- Oriflame The One Eyeliner.
- Two (2) coats of L’oreal Paris Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara on my upper and lower lashes.
- Ardell Demi Wispies.
- MAC Blush in Raizin’.
- Bronzer from Missy Lynn Palette by BH Cosmetics.
- Colourpop Lippie pencil in BFF3.
- Zaron Matte Lipstick in Butterscotch.
- L’Oreal Paris Lip Gloss in Splendid.
Have a fantastic Valentine’s day celebration and remember to show love to everyone! 😉 .
Hugs and Kisses,