Latte makeup has been trending on social media for weeks. I really like how the brown hues look really good on everyone. So, I thought to do my version of the latte makeup look and share with you. What better way to make a comeback after a 4-year hiatus from doing makeup tutorials than hopping on this trending look, right?! 😀 .
Key Products Used:
- Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm powder.
- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear Foundation in 515W.
- Marc Jacobs Accomplice Concealer in Tan 43.
- Sacha Cosmetics Buttercup Setting Powder.
- Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder in Translucent Honey.
- Sigma Beauty Warm Neutrals Palette.
- Sephora Collection Contour & Blush Palette in Spicy Market.
- L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche Lipstick in 892 Raisin Rapture.
- House Of Lashes in Iconic Mini.
Would you try this latte makeup look?
Hugs and Kisses,