In my previous post,we started this journey to perfect eyebrows and every woman could go an extra mile just to get the natural looking eyebrows that will give her the right ‘facial uplift’. As the saying goes…the eye is the window to the soul, so are the eyebrows, the key to a beautiful face.
I have come to discover the simple steps to getting these to-die-for brows. Please come with me as I share these top secrets…shhssh…and feel free to invite your friends. I bet you don’t want this information all to yourself!
Six Simple Steps
1. Brush brows upward. Carefully trim any excess hair above the top of your natural arch. Be careful not to take off too much at the ends or you’ll have brow “bald” spot (you certainly do not want that….hehe..
2. Look closely at the shape. Your brow should begin at your tear duct, peak at the outer edge of your iris and end at the outer corner of your eye. “Many women make the mistake of taking off too much at the outer corners.”This slants the brows upward and makes the person look perpetually angry”.
3. Prep your skin: Soak a cotton ball in astringent and wipe the brow area.
4. Hold a pencil in line with the outer side of your iris and note where the peak of your arch naturally occurs. From the arch to the outer corner of the eye, your brow should fall in a straight or slightly curved line, depending on the look you’re trying to achieve.
5. Hold the tweezers at a 45 degree angle and pluck the stray hairs below the brow line. Pull in the direction of the hair growth, or you may end up breaking the hair mid-shaft. Follow your natural brow shape, not the trends. It’s very difficult to let your brows grow back into their natural shape after you’ve plucked them to death trying to achieve a particular look.
6. Fill in sparse areas with a freshly sharpened brow pencil – be a bombshell; use light, quick strokes to draw in hair. Brow powder will give thin brows overall definition, and is great for a more natural look. Using the brow brush, sweep powder-up and outward over brows. If you’re a brow novice, a tinted brow gel is a foolproof way to keep brows in place. Lightly coat brows using upward and outward strokes. Wipe off any excess and allow it to set. Get Glamorous!
Hugs and Kisses,