The pink and purple combination is a very common and yet lovely one. A lot of brides use these colors for aso-ebi (traditional attire for weddings) , bridesmaids dresses and also for bouquet. I am more of a “purple” person than a “pink” one but having to combine these two great colors in one look is just so amazing.So, i got inspired to do this look after seeing pictures of some wedding drapes. I hope you get inspired to try on the look .
- Pink Freeze(MAC) , 706 Pink Eyeshadow(Bmpro),Espresso(Bobbi Brown)
- Navajo Brown(CasaBella)and Plum Dressing( MAC) for the Crease
- Sleek Liquid Eyeliner
- Black Eyeliner for Lower lash Line
- Revlon Fantasy Lengths in 91002 for Extra Glamour
- Jordana Easy liner in Purple Fusion,Victoria Secret’s Beauty Rush Lip gloss in Let’s Jam.
Have fun recreating!!!
Hugs and Kisses,