Hey Glam Royals,
I hope you’re having a good day. So, the look of the day is Peach Perfect and due to a lot of requests asking me for tutorial videos, I decided to do a pictorial instead, on how to achieve the look. I hope you find it helpful.
- I primed my lid with NYX jumbo pencil in Milk,(available in my boutique @ www.myglamosphere.com/boutique)
- Then, I applied paradisco byMAC,
- Followed by a peach eyeshadow from Miss Rose palette,
- I applied Bmpro Lava eyeshadow to the outer corner of my lid,
- I blended it all out with a brown matte eyeshadow from Miss Rose palette,
- Then I lined my upper lid using Maybelline Ultra eyeliner in black,
- I lined my tear line with Davis double Colour pencil in black,
- Smudged a bit of Lava by Bmpro underneath my lower lid,
- I applied a bit of Satin Sheet by Bmpro on the inner corner of my lid,
- Then added Red Cherry lashes #43 (available in www.myglamosphere.com/boutique)for volume and a bit of drama to complete the look,
- 12. and 13. The finished look.*tada*.
Now,go on and have fun recreating the look…*muah*.
Hugs and Kisses,
PS: Please forgive the difference in lighting of the images. I’ll do better next time,i promise! *winks*.