I like to have my natural hair on for about two(2) weeks or more to allow it breathe before I get braids or weaves done. When I say natural hair, I don’t mean the type that everyone is crazy about now. No, I have nothing on those that have decided to embark on the “big chop” journey but hey, I have my reasons. Firstly, I quite like my hair to be laid back and smooth. Secondly, I just can’t stand the thought of cutting my hair, it may never grow back…tsk. Nonetheless, I like how it looks on some ladies, they take care of their hair well. So,talking about hair care, I love hair products a lot. I think I have more hair care products than body care ones…lol. So, today, I am sharing my top ten (10) hair care must-haves with you 😀 . In no particular order, here they are :
- Hair Brush (it has seen better days…lol).
- Slim tail comb.
- Organic Olive Oil Edge Control to take care of straying edges.
- Shea butter for moisturizing my hair.
- Hairven hair extension serum for my weaves.
- Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo.
- Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Conditioner.
- African Royal Hot Six Oil (it’s close to its last drop but I love it).
- SoftSheen Carson Wave Moisturizing Finishing Lotion for my wavy weaves.
- Organic Olive Oil Nourishing Sheen Spray for shine.
I kind of have other hair care products but these are my go-to products when I have my natural hair, weave or braids. I hope you enjoyed the post. Remember you can send me an email telling me what you would like me to talk about on the blog. My email address is [email protected]. Have a fantastic weekend darlings!
Hugs and Kisses,