Hi Glam Royals,
It’s Monday again and I’m excited to be here. I have a review of the Foreo LUNA™ mini for you today…whoop! In case,you didn’t know,I entered a competition hosted by Sacred Beauty months back and the prize was a Foreo LUNA™ mini. Oh yes! I won…hehehe. Anyhoo, I’ve been using this awesome skin care product for about five (5) weeks now and I thought it’s a great time to share my review. According to Foreo ; The Foreo LUNA™ mini a seriously stylish device, which employs the next big thing in skin care – T-Sonic™ technology – a radical new approach to cleansing that is both deeper and gentler at the same time. By channeling transdermal sonic pulsations across the skin’s surface, the LUNA™ mini will transform the look and feel of the skin within just 3 days. It works by cleaning pores of impurities to reduce the causes of blemishes, while smoothing and refining your skin’s texture for incredible results. Now here’s my review:
The Foreo LUNA™ mini comes in a smart, compact design. I really like how sleek and smooth it feels when I hold it. The device has a USB cable for a charger.
The Foreo LUNA™ mini’s 1,300 non abrasive touch-points are coated with smooth silicone which do not retain germs. This is fantastic because more than one person can share a LUNA™ mini. I don’t share mine though 😀 .
How I Use My Foreo LUNA™ mini : It’s pretty easy to use. If I had makeup on during the day, I use baby wipes to take off the makeup first. Then, I put some cleanser on my face,making sure it lathers well. I turn on the tap to put some water on the LUNA™ mini,then I hit the power button and use it to wash my face. The device has 2 speeds. When I press the button once the high-speed is selected. I press again to choose the low-speed and press once more to switch it off. I use the lower speed most times because I prefer the gentle cleanse. For 4 times every 15 sec it switches off and on. This indicates the time to move to the next area of my face.After that, it goes steady and switches off after an entire 3 minutes since the device must not be used for more than 3 minutes at a stretch. I usually stop right after the last ’15mins’ is over, then I rinse the Luna mini and allow to dry. The device is meant to be used for a minute each both day and night to obtain the best results.There is a light at the bottom of the device that turns on when the device is in use and charging.
- The Foreo LUNA™ mini is nonporous and thus keeps bacteria buildup away for a far more hygienic cleansing surface than standard sonic brushes.
- Each one of the LUNA™ mini’s 1,300 nonabrasive touch-points are coated with smooth silicone which do not retain germs.
- One full charge is enough to last for up to 6months of usage without being recharged. I have had mine for five (5) weeks as I mentioned earlier and I haven’t had to recharge it since the first charge. This makes it very easy to take on the go…cool stuff!
- It is so portable and fits into my makeup bag well.
- It’s also completely waterproof which means you can use it in the shower.
- It is light-weight and easy to carry around.
- It has enhanced my skin care regimen.
- The Foreo LUNA™ mini is very skin friendly. I haven’t had any form of break out from using this device.
- The vibration relaxes me especially at night. Truth is, I always look forward to using my LUNA™ mini every morning and night…hehehe.
- With a 2-Year Limited Warranty and a 10-Year Quality Guarantee, there’s every reason to invest in your skin!
The only oomph about this device is the price.
Overall, I’m in love!!! (I know I say this a lot about products but this time, I REALLY mean it). The Foreo LUNA™ mini is an amazing device and has become a permanent part of my skin care regimen. I love how it has totally smoothed my face. Also, the squeaky clean feel it gives my face is awesome! Yes, I know the cost is high but think about investing in a skin care product that you will not have to replace in more than two (2) years! That’s a fantastic investment in my opinion. This Foreo LUNA™ mini is sold for 31,895naira and can be purchased from
- Sacred Beauty, 2 Abiola Close, Shonibare Estate, Maryland, Lagos.
- The Sacred Space, L’Espace, 19 Olosa street, Victoria island, Lagos.
Have you tried the Foreo LUNA™ mini ? I’d love to know what you think!
Hugs and Kisses,