Hi Glam Royals,
Welcome to a brand new July! I missed you guys last week 🙁 . I’m so sorry that I went MIA for a bit. I’ve been busy with a project which I can’t wait to share with you real soon…*fingerscrossed* . I hope you’ve been great and are ready for an awesome week. Today’s post is a quick one on five (5) ways to use MAC Mineralize Skinfinish . I wrote a review on the MAC Mineralize Skinfinish a few posts back, you can read here in case you missed it. Here are five (5) ways to use these multitasking cult favorites :
- As a bronzer – To use my Mineralize Skinfinish as a bronzer, I apply it with a well-rounded brush to areas on the face that I want to have bronzed.
- As a highlighter – I use the skinfinish all over the face for highlighting purposes with a powder brush.
- As a blush – More pigmented,deeper shades of the skinfinishes can be used to add healthy color to the cheeks. I use my blush brush for application.
- Wet – Spray your brush with water or MAC Fix+ and then grab some of the product and apply it wet. It’ll give you a different look with a smoother, finer appearance. Because the products are baked, you don’t have to fear any wet spots appearing on the product either.
- On the brow – Whether you use it wet or dry, many of the mineralize skin-finishes work well to highlight the brow bone for an effortless, barely there makeup look.
There we go! Those are the five (5) ways to use MAC Mineralize Skinfinish. How do you use yours?
Hugs and Kisses,