Hi Glam Royals,
I hope your week is starting out great. Well, not to worry ’cause it’s going to be a fantastic week…I can feel it 😀 . Today, I have a product review to share with you. The Wet n Wild Mega Eyes Crème Eyeliner in 886 Black is one of the products that I used while I was away and it definitely made my positive review book. I thought to share my thoughts with you. Here we go:
Packaging : The Wet n Wild Mega Eyes Crème Eyeliner comes in a clear,round plastic case with a small eyeliner brush.
Formula:It has a rich creamy formula which delivers an effortlessly long dramatic effect with a velvety finish.
How I Use: I dip the eyeliner brush in the gel pot, pick the quantity I need and take off any excess before applying to my eyelids. Line eyes along the lash line for a subtle effect, or smudge over lid and along lower lash line for a smoky, sultry look.
- It is the blackest gel liner ever!
- It is a fantastic alternative to pencils and liquid liner.
- It can be used to blend and contour the eyes.
- It has the precision of a liquid liner with a silkier, softer finish that lasts.
- It doesn’t smudge nor run.
- The Wet n Wild Mega Eyes Crème Eyeliner is cruelty free (i.e not tested on animals).
- It is very easy to carry around because of the portability of its case.
- The tip of the eyeliner brush that came in the pack is too wide and thick. To achieve soft thin-linned eyes, you’ll have to use a thinner and less dense brush.
Overall, this is my latest gel liner addiction. I mean it’s so affordable compared to the Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eye Liner . I haven’t experienced any form of drying out since I started using for about 3 weeks now. I always make sure to replace the cap as soon as I’m done with the product. I’m definitely going to repurchase this gel liner once I run out of this one. This is a must have…trust me! It retails for 2000naira on www.myglamosphere.com/konga. Have you used the Wet n Wild Mega Eyes Crème Eyeliner? I would love to know your thoughts.
Hugs and Kisses,