Hi Glam Royals,
I hope you had a great weekend like I did. I’ve been meaning to put up this post for a while now and I know I may be pretty late but hey, just in time before the year ends! L.A. Girl released their first set of 6 lip paints around mid-year and I fell in love with the packaging, very vibrant colors too. I got all six (6) of shades and I love them all. Today, I’m reviewing the L.A.Girl Glazed Lip Paints in Blushing and Pin Up. According to L.A. Girl: Glazed Lip Paints give the intensely pigmented appearance of a lipstick, with the ease and glossy finish of a lip-gloss. Glazed Collection includes 18 of the most sought-after, trendsetting colors this season while providing long-lasting, hyper glossy, ultra rich color to lips. Here’s my review:
Packaging: The LA. Girl Glazed Lip Paints come in colorful tubes with gold caps. The tubes look very pretty and for easy identification, each of their names are written on the back of the tubes.
Formula : They are glossy; contain Peppermint and Vitamin E which help to nourish the lips.
How I Use : I press a little on my finger tips and apply straight on to my lips. I’ve found out that is the best way to get good results.
- The color pay off is fantastic.
- They provide the shine of lip glosses.
- The colors are very rich, pigmented and gorgeous.
- A little goes a long way.
- They contain vitamin E and peppermint oil which nourish the lips.
- Each tube of the LA. Girl Glazed Lip Paint is so attractive and colorful.
- The colors can be easily mixed together to get more colors.
- Prices are pocket-friendly.
- After a few drinks or eating, the color seem to fade off.
Overall, I really like these LA. Girl Glazed Lip Paints. I don’t mind the minty feel after application(a few people complain about that). They are super glossy and I love that so much. Like I mentioned earlier, a little goes a long way, too much of the gloss may bring forth the ‘unfriendly’ white line…ugh! The LA. Girl Glazed Lip Paints can be purchased at Glam O’ Sphere. Have you used the LA Girl Glazed Lip Paints? What are your favorite colors and thoughts? Have a fantastic new week!
Hugs and Kisses,