It’s been a while that I put up a look of the day post,right? I’ve been pretty lazy with wearing makeup…lol. So, I decided to play in makeup and my inspiration came from the spring season. Bright colors like orange, yellow, bright pink amongst other vibrant colors are in now. Today’s look of the day is centered around the orange color. I used a brownish red pencil for my eyebrows to match my lips and the name ‘Orange Flick’ was coined from the color and the name of the lipstick used 😀 .Now, let’s find out the products, I used to achieve the look.
- Maybelline FIT Me Matte Poreless foundation in 355 Coconut
- L.A Girl Pro Conceal In Toffee
- Ben Nye powder in Topaz
- Maybelline Clear Smooth All In One powder in 07 Caramel
- MAC Mineralize skin finish in Deep Dark
- Zaron lipliner in Clay Pot.
- Zaron Long Wear Gel eyeliner in Jazz 01
- Two (2) coats of Zaron XXL Lengthening Mascara on my upper and lower lashes
- Hegai And Esther Glam Lashes in #514
- Cover Girl Ebony bronze
- Sleek blush by 3 in Pumpkin
- Jordana bronzer in 02
- Zaron Lip liner in Clay Pot
- NYX Lip liner in Orange
- NYX lipstick in Indie Flick
I hope you like this Orange inspired look of the day. Have a fab day!
Hugs and Kisses,