Remember the Makeup Revolution Products, I shared with you a few days ago? Here’s a link in case you missed it. I finally put some of them to use on my model, Gbemi. I have the full products list used to achieve the look of the day down below. Enjoy!
- Revlon Colorstay foundation in Cappuccino and Caramel
- L.A Girl Pro Conceal In Toffee
- Ben Nye Powder in Topaz
- MAC Mineralize Skin finish in Deep Dark
- Jordana Eyebrow Pencil In Dark Brown.
- Affirmation And Time eyeshadows from the Makeup Revolution Affirmation Eyeshadow Palette
- MAC eyeshadows in Embark and Swiss Chocolate
- Zaron Long Wear Gel eyeliner in Jazz 01
- Jordana eyeliner in Blue Devine
- Two (2) coats of Zaron XXL Lengthening Mascara on Gbemi’s upper and lower lashes
- Red Cherry Lashes in 217
- Cover Girl Ebony bronze
- MAC blush in Raizin’
- Jordana bronzer in 02
- Zaron Lip liner in Fussy Fuscha
- NYX Lip liner in Deep Purple
- Makeup Revolution Salvation Velvet Lip Lacquer in You Took My Love
I hope you like this look of the day featuring Makeup Revolution. Have a great day,lovelies!
Hugs and Kisses,