How’s your day going? Enjoying the cool weather, I guess. Today’s post is about my makeup routine. Sequel to my everyday skincare routine post, I thought to share My Everyday Makeup Routine! My skin is a lot clearer now and I really don’t need to wear a lot of makeup daily. Hence, my everyday makeup routine is a lot simpler than before. It takes me about 5 minutes to be makeup-ready and good to go. Below are the details;
- MAC Cosmetics Mineralize SkinFinish in Dark Deep,
- Zaron Cosmetics Powder Brush,
- Mabrook Eyebrow Pencil,
- Zaron Cosmetics Eyeliner Pencil In Black Velvet,
- Oriflame Nigeria The One Volume Blast Mascara,
- Vaseline Brand Lip Therapy Advanced Healing Balm,
- Colour Pop Cosmetics Lippie Pencil In BFF3
- L’Oreal Paris USA Lipstick From The Collection Privee By Freida.
My makeup routine changes according to weather and which lip color or eyeliner, I’m liking at the time but these are the products that I use currently and I’m very comfortable wearing. What’s your Everyday Makeup Routine like? Do share! 😀 . Have a great day,guys!
Hugs and Kisses,