I hope you had a fun Christmas celebration as I did. So, I created a Christmas-Inspired makeup look and shared on my social media pages. Then, I realized that I didn’t post it here…ah! Now, I thought to share it just before I create another makeup look which will be NYE-Inspired. Look out for that! 😀 . Okay, let’s get to the list of products used to achieve this Christmas-Inspired make up look.
- No 7 Makeup Base
- Inglot Under Makeup Base
- Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Caramel and Cappuccino
- L.A Girl Pro Conceal in Toffee
- Ben Nye Powder in Topaz
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Dark Deep
- Hegai and Esther Eyebrow Gel in Nubia.
- Black and Bronze Eye shadows from Sleek Sunset Eye shadow palette
- MAC Eye shadow in Embark and Swiss Chocolate
- Bmpro Eye shadow in Bright Brown.
- Zaron Eye liner in Black Velvet and Gel liner in Jazz.
- Two (2) coats of L’oreal Paris Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara on my upper and lower lashes..
- Ardell Lashes in 120 Demi.
- Cover Girl Ebony bronze
- MAC Blush in Raizin’
- Jordana bronzer
- NYX Lip liner in Currant
- Zaron Lipstain in Chilli
- NYX Lipcream in Antwerp
I hope you like this Christmas-Inspired Makeup Look. Have a great week ahead and see you in my next post!
Hugs and Kisses,