I drafted this post about a week ago and thought that it would be published today . Then, I woke up feeling harmattan in the air…hahaha. Talking about harmattan, I’ve got posts on my beauty must-haves for the harmattan season and makeup tips for the allergy season. I think you should check them out. So, back to today’s topic , the weather before this morning had been hot and I know how uncomfortable it is to let my hair down during those days . We have to look good no matter the weather, yeah 😀 . That’s why I’ve made a list of some hairstyles that can be worn during hot days. Yes, they are practical and wearable hairstyles. Here are my top 5 hairstyles for hot weather :
- The Pixie Cut : This hair style is so chic and low maintenance. There are different styles of pixie cut but Halle Berry and Rihanna are my go-to celebs for inspiration.
- The Braids/Cornrows : I love braids when it’s properly done and my delicate edges are well taken care of. They are pretty easy to wear and allow your scalp to breathe.
- The High Bun : Sweeping the hair off the face into a high bun is one very cool way to work around your natural hair.
- The Side Plait : If you want to wear your weave (a lot of us don’t have naturally long hair…let’s not lie 😀 ) down, maybe for a night out or just casually, you could pack it loosely, plait the end and drop on one side of your shoulder. It looks really pretty too.
- The Ponytail : This will forever be a classy hairstyle to me. It’s simple yet chic. You can wear it to work, casually, for a date night…the list is endless.
There goes my top 5 hairstyles for hot weather. What are yours?
Hugs and Kisses,