Happy new month! How have you been? A lot of people said January was like a trial month and I agree, so let me wish you a happy new year once again…hahaha. February is going to be a fantastic one! 😀 . So, I decided to sort out my lip products yesterday and found a new lipstick in my stash. I couldn’t believe that I never used it. It’s such a pretty color!
Now, let’s begin with today’s ‘get the makeup look’ post ;
- No 7 Makeup Base.
- Inglot Under Makeup Base.
- Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Cappuccino.
- MAC Cosmetics Matchmaster Foundation in 7.0.
- L.A Girl Pro Conceal in Toffee.
- Ben Nye Powder in Topaz.
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Dark Deep
- Mabrook Eyebrow Pencil in Brown.
- MAC Eyeshadow in Embark and Swiss Chocolate
- Zaron Eyeliner in Black Velvet and Gel liner in Jazz
- Two (2) coats of L’oreal Paris Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara on my upper and lower lashes.
- Mjaide_Signature Siberian Mink Lashes in Jazzy.
- Cover Girl Ebony Bronze
- Black Radiance Blush in Plum Sorbet
- Jordana Bronzer
- Zaron Lip liner in Bricklayer.
- Bmpro Lipstick in Dandelion.
I hope you are inspired to recreate this soft Dandelion Makeup Look.
Hugs and Kisses,