Welcome back to my blog! I hope you had a fab weekend as I did. So, I filmed a tutorial on How To Apply False Eyelashes. It’s a highly requested video and here’s a very short and easy one to show you how I fix my False Eyelashes .
Covergirl Queen Collection Mascara
DUO Lash Glue.
Red Cherry Lashes in #43.
Oriflame The One Eyeliner.
The tip of a Cozzette brush.
1. Apply two (2) coats of mascara to your natural lashes.
2. Press out a little glue onto a clean surface or the back of your hand .
3. With the tip of your brush or tweezers, apply the glue to the band of the eyelash.
4. Allow the glue to be semi dry/ tacky.
5. Apply the false eyelash first to the middle of the top of your natural lash.
6. Then, place the end and the front firmly with your finger tip/
7. Press the false eyelash and natural lash together , so there’s no space in between
8. This is optional but I like to use my eyeliner to cover up the white glue because I take pictures immediately I’m done with my makeup and may not have the time to wait for the glue to dry off and turn to black.
9. Then, to finish up the look, apply two (2) coats of mascara to your bottom lashes.
And there we go! I hope you found this tutorial helpful. If you have any questions or topics you would like me to do a post or tutorial on, please comment below or send them to me via [email protected]. Have a fab new week, loves!
Hugs and Kisses,