Eyebrows are as important to your overall makeup look as salt is to a sumptuous meal 😀 . Trust me when I say the way your eyebrows are groomed and drawn is KEY! Your brows can make or mar your overall makeup look and that’s basically why women including myself, are very particular about the products we use.
I’ve tested quite a lot of eyebrow products in my work as a beauty artist and blogger. They come in different forms; Pencils, Gels and Powders. Having used these various types of products, I decided to share my top 8 eyebrow products which are fantastic for all skin types and shades in today’s post. In no particular order, here they are:
- MAC Cosmetics Eyebrow Pencil is self-propelling, self-sharpening, brow-defining. Confidently adds what you need: shape, colour and/or density in one streamlined tool. Like a pen, creates its own just-right point for striking arches. Easy to tote around – no sharpener needed.
- Mabrook Eyebrow Pencil has a matte finish and comes with a brow brush on the other end, making it easier to achieve a perfect brow. Available in only one colour – DARK BROWN.
- Jordana Eyebrow Pencil which has been redesigned as the FabuBrow Pencil has an extra fine point that makes it easy to draw natural-looking brow hairs with just a few quick strokes. Then, use the brush on the opposite end of the pencil to soften the look.
- Davis Eyebrow Pencil has been around for a very long time. It is affordable, smooth and stays all day on the brows.
- YangaBeauty BrowLution is a Super slim retractable eyebrow pencil with an accurate tip and brow brush in one. It is easy and convenient to use for an ultimate brow experience.
- H & E Eyebrow Definer is a waterproof brow color ideal for sculpting, defining, and carving perfectly precise brows that won’t fade. Smudge-free, creamy formula glides on skin and adheres to hair. Must-have for oily skin and humid climates. H & E Eyebrow Definer can be used as a brow definer or eyeliner, and provides luxurious colour and sculpture. Available in 3 shades.
- BLOT Waterproof Brow Gel is perfect for sculpting, defining, and shaping precise brows that won’t fade. Smudge-free, creamy formula glides on skin and cleaves to hair. Must-have for oily skin and humid climates. Available in 3 shades.
- Zaron Eyebrow Definer comes in a compact palette with two-in-one intense brow shades.
I hope you found this post helpful. What are your go-to eyebrow product(s)? Kindly share with me in the comment box below! For tutorials on how to draw your eyebrows using either an eyebrow pencil or gel, please watch the videos below or visit my YouTube channel .
Hugs and Kisses,