Face masks are an important part of a healthy skin care routine. Most people tend to ignore the use of these products but they are actually perfect for treating skin care concerns. Using the right face mask can help with hydration of the skin, removal of excess oils and improvement of the appearance of your pores. They are also fantastic for pulling out impurities. A facial mask is a creamy mask applied to clean or smooth the face. It often contains minerals, vitamins, and fruit extracts, such as cactus and cucumber. There are different kinds of masks for different purposes; some are deep cleansing for cleaning the pores. The perceived effect of a facial mask treatment can be revitalizing, rejuvenating or refreshing. Facial masks are most commonly used by women but are also used by men – Wikipedia. In no particular order, here are my top 5 face masks for oily skin ranging from drug store to high-end brands.
- Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask : Nature’s complexion clean-up crew clears the way for skin to act its best. Bamboo Charcoal acts like a magnet to draw out deep-dwelling pore-cloggers, White China Clay absorbs environmental toxins, Lecithin dissolves impurities. Skin looks clear, feels perfectly pure.
- Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque : This all-time favorite green masque instantly absorbs excess oil, extracts impurities and helps minimize the appearance of pores. After use, skin is deeply clean with a fresh oil-free feel and healthy looking complexion.
- Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask : Melt away dirt and oil that clogs pores. Infused with natural charcoal, this thermal mask opens pores and draws out dirt. It finishes with a cooling sensation for tingly-smooth skin in just one minute.
- Aztec Indian Healing Clay Mask : Also called the World’s Most Powerful Facial” is a natural calcium bentonite clay for deep cleaning. It helps to remove impurities and dirt from the pores. Great for deep cleansing the skin.
- GlamGlow SuperMud Clearing Treatment : This advanced clearing treatment with Activated-X charcoal, a super absorbent carbon, to attract toxins and dirt from the deepest and toughest areas. Developed by GlamGlow to help fight common skin concerns. Designed for men & women. Immediate and amazing results in just one use.
How To Apply
- Wash face with a gentle face cleanser or open pores with warm water.
- Apply all over face and allow to dry.
- Rinse well after 5-10minutes (check the products for proper instructions).
Clay and mud masks suit oily skin while cream-based masks work best on dry skin types. Do you use any of these face masks? Please share your faves with me in the comments below.
Hugs and Kisses,