Welcome back to my blog! It’s been a while, right?! I had to take a break from writing to put out more video contents as everyone seemed to be more interested in videos these days but going by the stats here, I realised that people still read blogs 😀 . So, I’ve decided to write as much as I create video contents…so help me God!
Last year, I wrote a post on 10 under N10k beauty products worth buying and promised to share more posts like that. So, today’s post is all about 10 under N5k beauty products that you should totally have. In no particular order, here they are:
- Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser : This cleanser is so good that I keep switching it with the Cetaphil daily face cleanser. I really like how gentle it is and the minty feel it gives after washing my face. It’s a must have! Price is 5,000naira and it’s available to shop here.
- Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer : A more affordable alternative for Rimmel Stay Matte Primer. This primer is great for oily and combination skin. Price is 4,500naira and it’s available to shop here.
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte Poreless Foundation : This is one of my favourite foundations ever. There’s a review and swatch post here in case you missed it. Price is 5,000naira and it’s available to shop in various shades here.
- Neon Pink Brush Set : Are you looking for a durable and affordable brush set? This is your go-to brush set. It comes with 6 brushes and a really cute makeup purse as well. Highly recommended for personal use. Price is 5,000naira and it’s available to shop here.
- NYX Tinted Brow Mascara : This brow mascara is really good for people who can’t be bothered with using pencils to draw out their brows or just want to have natural looking brows after applying other brow products. It’s great for personal and professional use. Price is 4,000naira and it’s available to shop in 2 shades here.
- Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water : Micellar waters are one of the best beauty inventions ever! Now, you can switch makeup looks as many times as possible with little or no fuss at all. Garnier makes really good ones and I have a review post here. Price is 5,000naira and it’s available to shop here.
- Milani or Maybelline Fit Me Powders : These are my holy grail affordable powders. They are fantastic for all skin types especially oily/combination skin. I recommend them all the time cos they are that good. Check out my top 5 powders for oily skin. Price is 4,000naira and they are available to shop here.
- Wet n Wild Mega Glo Highlighting Powders : This is definitely the go-to highlighter if you’re on a budget and want the same results as most high end highlighters. Definitely worth a try! Price is 4,000naira and it’s available to shop here.
- Maybelline Mascaras : Maybelline makes the best mascaras…hands down! Price ranges from 3,500 – 4,500naira and they are available to shop here.
- Black Radiance Eyeliners : I really like BR eyeliners…they are long lasting, dark and don’t get flaky when dry. Price is 4,000naira and they are available to shop here.
And there you go! These are some of the beauty products that are worth buying and under N5k. I’ll be sharing 10 under N3k in a subsequent post. Please look out for it. Do you use of any of these beauty products? How do you like them?
A bonus product is the unbranded Roll Up Pencil Case. Do you have lots of Eyebrow/Lip Pencils and can’t seem to have them neatly organised, this roll up pencil case is the plug! Price is 5,000naira and it’s available to shop here.
Hugs and Kisses,