Hi Glam Royals,
I hope you’ve had a great week so far. Today I’ll be reviewing the elf Makeup Mist And Set which was sent to me from Brownies Beauty World with some other elf products. She wanted me to try them out and see if I like them. Honestly, I haven’t really had the time to try all of them but I’ve used the elf Makeup Mist And Set, that’s why I’m doing this product review today. Okay, Elf says – the elf Makeup Mist And Set keeps your makeup in place all day with a radiance boosting invisible hold. The invigorating mist moisturizes and soothes the skin with key ingredients Aloe, Green Tea, Cucumber and Vitamins A, C & E. The lightweight, comfortable and alcohol free formula improves makeup wearability and prevents color from running or fading. Spray on after makeup application to set makeup in place or during the day for a quick touch up to refresh. Now, here’s my review:
Packaging: It comes in a see-through bottle. This is great because you can actually tell how much product you’ve got left and it has a spray nozzle. The spray nozzle is actually very convenient as it delivers an even mist.
Application: I spray it directly on my face, keeping the bottle at a little distance away from my face so that there are no droplets left on it or alternatively, I spray a little in the air and walk into it with my eyes closed.
Formula: The elf Makeup Mist And Set contains Aloe, Green Tea, Cucumber and Vitamins A,C & E. It is a very lightweight formula hence you won’t feel like you’re wearing a mask and it is alcohol-free so don’t worry about it drying your skin.
- The elf Makeup Mist And Set keeps my makeup in place (not all day as elf claims but up to 5hrs which is not bad in my opinion).
- You get 60ml of product and a little goes a long way with this so it is going to last you for quite some time.
- It is very easy to carry around.
- It refreshes my makeup.
- It takes off any form of powdery look.
- It is way cheaper than my MAC Fix+ and Skindinavia.
- The nozzle is a tad bit tiny, so it may take longer to get products out compared to some other brands.
- A lot of people seem to have an issue with the initial smell when they spray but it becomes unnoticeable once it dries up anyway.
Overall, I will definitely purchase to have as backup along side my Skindinavia and MAC Fix +. It is a go-to alternative especially when you’re on a low makeup budget. The only thing I might change is fixing the nozzle. I got it in a goody bag from Brownies Beauty World at Suite 9/24, No 4, Irewole Avenue,Awosika Bus stop, Opebi, Lagos. Have you used the elf Makeup Mist And Set? How do you like the product?
Hugs and Kisses,