Welcome to the last day of the year 2015. How did your year go? Well, as for me, 2015 was a year of great achievements. Yes, there were ups and downs but I thank God for keeping me, my family , loved ones and you guys till the very end.
In my previous get the look post, I mentioned that there will be a New Year’s Eve Makeup Look and here we are! I wanted something soft with a bit of sparkle and that’s what inspired this look.
Now, I didn’t want to post only pictures as usual, so I decided to take it up a notch by making a pictorial of how I achieved the eye look (I’ll do more of this in the new year, so help me God!) Let’s get it started!
- No 7 Makeup Base
- Inglot Under Makeup Base
- Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Caramel and Cappuccino
- L.A Girl Pro Conceal in Toffee
- Ben Nye Powder in Topaz
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Dark Deep
- Mabrook Eyebrow Pencil in Brown.
How To Get Silvery-Gold Eyes
- NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk to prime my eyelid.
- MAC Embark in the crease.
- MAC Swiss Chocolate in the crease.
- Silvery-gold eye shadow from Fashion Fair Tunisian Nights palette by Sam Fine to 2/3 of my lids.
- Then, I used Cocoa Puff eye shadow from the Too Faced Natural Eye palette to add more contour.
- I lined my lids with Oriflame The One eyeliner in Black.
- L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Miss Manga mascara.
- Then I lined my inner eye rim with NYX wonder pencil in Medium and used black eye shadow with MAC Embark and Swiss Chocolate on my lower lids.
- Red Cherry lashes in #523 for extra length.
- Cover Girl Ebony bronze
- MAC Blush in Raizin’
- Jordana bronzer
- Zaron Lip liner in Prune Juice.
- NYX Mega Shine Lip gloss in Beige.
I hope you are inspired to recreate this Silvery-Gold New Year’s Eve Makeup Look. Have a fantastic new year ahead and see you in 2016! 😀
Hugs and Kisses,