Welcome to another ‘get the look’ post. Today, I will be sharing the products used to achieve Olaoluwa’s makeup look. Ola is a former Glam Bride, it was a delight seeing and working on her face again after a while. In case you missed Olaoluwa’s wedding post, please click here. So, we reconnected on Saturday and had fun in the studio while glamming her up for a wedding. Below is a full list of products used to achieve the makeup look of the day– Pink Perfect!
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Caramel and Toast
- L.A Girl Pro Conceal in Fawn
- Ben Nye Powder in Banana
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Dark
- Hegai And Esther Eyebrow Gel in Nubia.
- Jordana Eyebrow Pencil in Brown.
- MAC Eyeshadow in Embark and Swiss Chocolate
- Makeup For Life Eye shadows in Purple And Brown
- Jordana Eyeliner in Blue Devine
- Two (2) coats of Maybelline Great Lash Mascara on her upper and lower lashes.
- Hegai and Esther Glam Lashes in 622
- Cover Girl Ebony bronze
- Black Radiance blush in Plum Sorbet
- Missy Lynn bronzer
- NYX Lip liner in Deep Purple
- MAC Lipstick in Up The Amp
- Wet n Wild Clear Lipgloss
I hope you like and will come for your next event makeup look at the studio. Please call 07031852283 for bookings. Have a great day,lovelies!
Hugs and Kisses,