I’ve been on a roll with posts lately, can you tell? 😀 . Well, I guess my blogging mojo is back and it’s best to maximise it now. So, today’s post is about two of my favourite lip balms ever! The Vaseline Lip Therapy Advanced Healing tube and Aquaphor Lip Repair. I’ve been using the Vaseline lip balm in tins for a very long time but stumbled on the tube about a year ago and it’s been an awesome experience. During one of my recent online researches, I saw the Aquaphor Lip Repair. So, after reading reviews about Lip Repair and also being familiar with the brand ( I use Aquaphor Healing Ointment and it works like magic), I decided to give it a try. You would agree with me that the weather has been cool for a while now and lips tend to get dry quickly this season. So, I thought, why not write a post sharing my two cute tubes of goodness with you just in case you’re looking to buy effective lip . I’ve put them together in one review post because they woofk thr same way anf are fantastic. Now, let’s get right into it!
Packaging : They come in tubes with coloured screw caps. The Vaseline Lip Therapy has a round top while the Aquaphor Lip Repair has a slanted top.
- Vaseline Lip Therapy – Active ingredient is White petrolatum and inactive ingredient is Flavor.
- Aquaphor Lip Repair – Octyldodecanol, C18-38 Alkyl Hydroxystearoyl Stearate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Panthenol, Water, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Beeswax, C20-40 Alkyl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid
How I Use : Press out a little from the tube, apply and spread on the lips as needed.
- Instantly soften and soothe dry lips.
- Lock in moisture to help lips recover from discomfort.
- Proven to relieve dryness and soothe chapped, cracked lips.
- Seal in moisture and helps prevent dryness.
- The Vaseline Lip Therapy is made with triple-purified Vaseline Petroleum Jelly which makes it best for chapped lips.
- The Aquaphor Lip Repair is specially formulated with nourishing vitamins, Shea Butter and soothing Chamomile essence for soft and sensitive lips.
- Pocket friendly.
- Easy to carry around.
- Can be used on dry hands and elbows too.
Overall, I couldn’t choose which is better between these two lip balms as I love them equally. There’s little or no cross contamination while using these balms because they are in tubes which a plus! They go with me wherever whenever cos this babe can’t afford to allow dry/chapped lips dull her shine! 😀 . The Vaseline Lip Therapy is available for sale here at 1,000naira only. What’s your favourite lip balm especially this season?
Hugs and Kisses