Welcome back to my blog! Today’s post is all about beauty products that I’ve used and are worth all the hype and cash. Buying products to look good shouldn’t make you go broke because you can absolutely do so on a budget…trust me! So, if you’re like me that prefers to work with a budget when it comes to shopping, this post is for you. I like to save money as much as I spend, so having a shopping list always comes in handy. Don’t get me wrong, ladies! I splurge sometimes, especially when I want to reward myself for working hard or on my birthdays but staying within my budget when shopping helps to control how much I spend. So, I really hope this serves as a shopping guide, the next time you plan to buy beauty products. In no particular order, here they are:
- Thayers Witch Hazel Rose Petal Alcohol-Free Toner : This is one of my favorite face toners!! I know a lot of people can also testify to the goodness of the Thayers toner especially this one with rose petal. I reviewed it here and it also made my list of 5 top toners for oily skin. Price is 7,000naira and you can buy it directly here .
- Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser: This is another fantastic must-have beauty product. It is very gentle on the face, doesn’t strip my skin of it’s natural oils. I’ve been using it for almost 3 years now and it’s never disappointed me. Price is 6,000naira and you can buy it directly here.
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation : This has been my go-to foundation for years!! However, I don’t have a review of this fab foundation on the blog, ironic right? I’ll make sure to put up one later in the month. I always recommend it to my oily skinned clients and customers cos it’s that good! Let me save the proper review for later 😀 . Price is 6,500naira and you can buy it directly here.
- Sacha Butter Cup Setting Powder : This is definitely a holy grail setting powder and worth every money spent. Price is 10,000naira and you can buy it directly here.
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe, Herbs And Rosewater : I recently reviewed it here and would definitely recommend it for makeup artists, lovers and enthusiasts. Price is 6,000naira and you can buy it directly here.
- Covergirl Ebony Bronzer : Oh, how I love this bronzer! It’s perfect for contouring on all women of color and has a good amount of product to last you a really long time. Price is 5,500naira and you can buy it directly here
- Cerave Sunscreen Face Lotion : One of my most recent buys and definitely an essential! It’s a fantastic face lotion which contains SPF50 and Zinc Oxide (makes it very good for acne and sensitive skin) . You definitely want to try it out if you don’t use any face lotion at the moment. Price is 6,000naira and you can buy it directly here.
- Rimmel Stay Matte Primer : Ever since Boots No 7 face primer was discontinued, I’ve tried a few primers and the Stay Matte Primer is one of my top 5 face primers for oily skin. It really works and holds makeup for up to 8hrs. Price is 5,500naira and you can buy it directly here.
- NYX Matte Finish Spray : For that matte finish and long lasting makeup, this is a more affordable alternative for the MAC fix +. Price is 5,500naira and you can buy it directly here.
- Aveeno Positively Radiant Brightening Daily Scrub : Aveeno makes some of the best skincare products and trust me when I say that this product works! It really does brighten the skin and is gentle enough for everyday use. Price is 6,000naira and you can buy it directly here .
And there you go! Like I mentioned earlier, all these beauty products are tested and trusted. You should totally look out for them the next time you go shopping.. Please note that this is not to say that there are no alternatives that are way affordable than these. Keep your eyes peeled as I’ll be sharing more posts like this as we go on. Do you use of any of these beauty products? Please feel free to share your thoughts about them.
Hugs and Kisses,