Welcome to October, the beginning of the last quarter of the year. October is also Breast Cancer Awareness Month and as always, I will be creating pink makeup looks and sharing my favorite pink items all through the month.
Today’s makeup look is a blue smokey eyes paired with bright pink lips. Let’s find out the products used to achieve the makeup look, shall we?
- Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Caramel and Cappuccino
- L.A Girl Pro Conceal in Fawn
- Ben Nye Powder in Topaz And Banana
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Dark Deep
- Hegai And Esther Eyebrow Gel in Nubia.
- MAC Eye shadows in Embark and Swiss Chocolate
- Taos Eye shadow in Blue Velvet, Highlight from Tunisian Nights Eye shadow Quad By Sam Fine For Fashion Fair.
- Two (2) coats of Zaron XXL Lengthening Mascara on my upper and lower lashes.
- Red Cherry Lashes in 523
- Cover Girl Ebony bronze
- BmPro E/s in Bright Brown
- Missy Lynn bronzer
- Zaron Lip liner in Fussy Fuscha
- ColorPop Lippie Stix in Wifey
I hope you like today’s makeup look. Have an Outstanding October, Guys!
Hugs and Kisses,