Here’s a sequel to my last post about Beauty Brands I’m Loyal To – Skincare Edition I. Incase you missed it, this series is all about beauty brands I’m loyal to and we’ll call this skincare edition – part 2 (the concluding part).
In today’s post, I’ll be sharing five (5) more skincare brands (drugstore and premium) I’m loyal to and some of their products that are tried and trusted. Now, in no particular order, they are:
La Roche-Posay –
- Toleriane Purifying Foaming Facial Cleanser.
- Cicaplast Balm B5.
- Effaclar Duo Acne Treatment Gel.
- Toleriane Double Repair Face Moisturizer.
- Lipikar Ap+M Triple Repair Body Moisturizer For Dry Skin.
- Anthelios Clear Skin Oil Free Sunscreen SPF 60.
The Ordinary –
- Glycolic Acid Toning Solution.
- Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%.
- Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5.
- AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution.
- Lactic Acid 10% + HA.
- Salicylic Acid 2% Exfoliating Blemish Solution.
Paula’s Choice –
- 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant.
- Youth-Extending Daily Hydrating Fluid SPF 50.
- C15 Super Booster.
- Weightless Body Treatment 2% BHA.
Tree Hut –
There we go! As always, please feel free to reach out to me if you need help figuring out which products would suit your skincare needs. See you in my next post.
Hugs and Kisses,